- Find a copy in the library
- Julian Thomas
- A Difficult Time: Archaeology and Modernity. | Penn Anthropology Colloquium
- Anth Colloquium: A Difficult Time: Archaeology and Modernity (González-Reubel)
Find a copy in the library
Recommend to a friend. Sharing links are not available for this article.
- What is Kobo Super Points?.
- Kangaroo Kangaroo Where Are You? A Delightful Childrens Picture Book;
- Fun And Interesting Facts About Tiger Woods!
- Clockpunk Anthropology and the Ruins of Modernity | Current Anthropology: Vol 51, No 6.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions. Copy to clipboard. Request Permissions View permissions information for this article. The dream of reason: An archaeology of the failures of modernity in Ethiopia. Article information. Article Information Volume: 6 issue: 2, page s : Abstract Abstract.
Keywords archaeology of the present , borderlands , communism , globalization , modernity , rubbish , ruins , war. Sign Out. Email required Password required Remember me Forgotten your password? Need to activate? Institutional Access does not have access to this content. Open Athens.
A Difficult Time: Archaeology and Modernity. | Penn Anthropology Colloquium
Tips on citation download. Barcelona: Gedisa. Google Scholar. Becher, B. Becher Industrial Landscapes. Benjamin, W. New York : Harcourt, Brace and World.
- Current Anthropology.
- Archaeology and modernity by Niels Dowgwillo on Prezi;
- God on God.
- Archaeology and Modernity in Textile Art?
- Fuge, No. 7 from Ten Pieces for Organ, Op. 69.
Buchli, V. Oxford : Berg. Buchli ed.
The Material Culture Reader, pp. Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
Anth Colloquium: A Difficult Time: Archaeology and Modernity (González-Reubel)
Chadha, A. Clapham, C. James , D. Donham , E. Kurimoto and A. Triulzi eds Remapping Ethiopia. Clay, J. Holcomb Politics and the Ethiopian Famine Cambridge, MA : Cultural Survival. Coetzee, J. London : Vintage. Conrad, J. Selections from the Congo Diary. New York : Modern Library. Crossland, Z. Schofield , W. Johnson and C. London and New York : Routledge. Google Scholar Crossref. Deetz, J. An Archaeology of Early American Life. New York : Anchor Press. Dell, A. Mrozowski and R. Paynter , eds Lines that Divide.
Historical Archaeologies of Race, Class and Gender. Knoxville : The University of Tennessee Press. Dessalegn Ramato Resettlement in Ethiopia. The Tragedy of Population Relocation in the s. Donham, D. Drazin, A. Fletcher, R. Foucault, M.